- What Is the 'Beam of Shimmering Light' Effect?
- Step 1: Setting Up Your Project
- Step 2: Creating Color Mattes and Moving Them into Position
- Step 3: Altering the Size and Opacity of Each Color Matte
- Step 4: Adding Effects to the Color Mattes
- Step 5: Copying the Effects from One Color Matte to Another
- Final Steps: Test Render and Export
- Well Done!
For more information on editing in Premiere Elements 7, check out the following resources:
- Creating Hollywood-Style Movies with Adobe Premiere Elements 7
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 and Adobe Premiere Elements 7 Classroom in a Book Collection
You can also read many of these titles online by purchasing a subscription to Safari Books Online, the complete electronic reference library for graphic and web design professionals.
Paul Ekert is a keen filmmaker who writes and edits his own productions. He is the author of Pinnacle Liquid Edition 6 for Windows: Visual QuickPro Guide and Avid Liquid 7 for Windows: Visual QuickPro Guide and coauthor of Creating Hollywood-Style Movies with Adobe Premiere Elements 7. In addition to his film and technology pursuits, Paul is developing a fiction portfolio that includes his first novel, Ordinary Monsters (YouWriteOn, 2008). Further work from Paul can be found at http://www.PaulEkert.com or by contacting him via Facebook.