- Create a New Project from an Illustrator/Photoshop File
- Edit Flash Catalyst Content in Illustrator or Photoshop
- Import Illustrator or Photoshop Files into Flash Catalyst
- Copy and Paste from Illustrator or Photoshop into Flash Catalyst
- For More Information
Copy and Paste from Illustrator or Photoshop into Flash Catalyst
If you copy and paste from Illustrator into Flash Catalyst, then the Illustrator Import Options dialog box appears as it does when you import content into Flash Catalyst. Copying and pasting from Photoshop, on the other hand, is a different matter. Let’s discuss the Photoshop copy-and-paste process.
In Photoshop, make sure the layers you want to copy are showing (all others are hidden in the Layers panel); then do the following:
- Choose Select > All or make a selection of the content (area) to copy.
- Choose Edit > Copy Merged.
- In Flash Catalyst, choose Edit > Paste, and the flattened content is pasted into its own layer.