Also Try This
Enlarge the icons or the text
You can customize many things about the windows. Each view has its own options for customizing. When you're ready, check these out.
To change a window's View Options, click a Finder window, then go to the "View" menu and choose "Show View Options."
If the selected window is in Icon View, the pane shown on the right opens. The options shown in this pane are different when the selected window is in List View or Column View; check them out.
- Drag the Icon size slider to make icons larger or smaller.
- Resize the text names under icons with the Text size pop-up menu: Single-click the little menu bar (the one that now says "12"), then single-click a larger or smaller number.
- Choose a Label position of "Right" if you want to make icon labels (names) display to the right of icons instead of centered below them.
- The changes you make will affect only the open window. If you want these changes to apply to all windows in this view, click the button at the bottom to "Use as Defaults."
- To put the View Options away, single-click the tiny round button in the upper-left corner of the title bar.
Clean up the icons
If your folder full of icons starts looking messy, experiment with the options in the View menu: "Clean Up" and "Arrange By." Remember that an "arrangement" forces items into specific places and doesn't allow any flexibility; if you find you have trouble moving files into certain places, check to see if an arrangement has been applied. If so, choose an arrangement of "None," and you will be able to move files wherever you want.