PayPal is the premier online payment processing service, used by thousands of merchants of all types and sizes. But did you know that PayPal also offers a variety of shipping services, to help you more easily ship the products you sell?
That's rightPayPal does more than just process payments. When you use PayPal's payment services, you can also take advantage of the many free PayPal shipping servicesprinting packing slips and prepaid shipping labels, batch-shipping multiple packages, tracking the items you ship, and even shipping internationally. Read on to learn more.
Printing Packing Slips
The first shipping service offered by PayPal is the ability to print packing slips for the items you sell. It's important to include a packing slip in each package you ship, so that your customers know what they're getting; PayPal lets you print these forms for free.
To print a PayPal packing slip, follow these steps:
- Log into your PayPal account.
- Click the My Account tab and select either the Overview or History subtab.
- Click the individual transaction for which you want to generate a packing slip.
- When the order details page appears, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Print Packing Slip link.
- When the packing slip page appears, you have the option of accepting it as is or customizing it. To customize the packing slip, click the Edit button; you can opt to include your business logo, address, phone number, and/or a personal message.
- When you're satisfied with the contents of the packing slip, click the Print button to print the packing slip on your printer (see Figure 1).
Figure 1 Printing a PayPal packing slip.