- Top 10 Reasons to Build Online Businesses with Adobe Business Catalyst
- Benefit 1: No Server-Side Coding Required
- Benefit 2: All-in-One Solution
- Benefit 3: Build Sites That Allow Customers to Participate Online
- Benefit 4: Work Quickly and Efficiently, Anywhere You're Connected
- Benefit 5: Easy-to-Add Site Features
- Benefit 6: Secure and Scalable Platform
- Benefit 7: Design Sites Using Familiar Dreamweaver Capabilities
- Benefit 8: Secure Transactions
- Benefit 9: Promote Products and Services with Email Campaigns
- Benefit 10: Sign Up for a Free Account and Check Out the Service
Benefit 9: Promote Products and Services with Email Campaigns
Use the easy-to-access customer database and the provided email marketing system to create, design, and publish email newsletters. When creating newsletter content, you can use one of the included templates or create your own designs (see Figure 9). You can quickly create newsletter signup forms and insert them on the live site to gather recipients; the integrated web forms add new subscribers to recipient lists automatically.
Figure 9 Use the provided newsletter templates or design your own custom layouts.
In addition to sending email campaigns to promote the business' online store, you can set up loyalty programs that send personalized email messages to customers who fit specific criteria based on a preset schedule. For example, using the set-and-forget approach, you can draft a message to be sent to customers one week after making their first purchase in the online store. Or perhaps you'd like to send discount codes to high spenders who exceed a specific dollar amount within a date range. You can even set up birthday greetings and service reminders to make customers feel appreciated.