- Business Models for the E-Conomy
- The Plan Is the Thing
- Customer Touch Points
- Content Will Always Be King
- Instant Global Presence
- Outsourcing Is Always an Option
- New Expectations for Customer Service
- Ongoing Internet Marketing
- The Law Catches Up to E-Business
- Shifting Markets
- A View from the Real World
- Change Is Constant, Change Is Good
Change will be with us forever; make it your friend.
Managing change requires committed leadership from the top.
Create a Chief Change Agent (CCA) in your company.
Managing change is also a matter of managing people and incentives in ways that create win-win situations for them and the organization.
There are many catalysts for change that reside within your company or externally; create opportunities for everyone to lend a hand and voice their opinions.
The future will be full of opportunity, surprises, and new ways to transform business.
Experiment and evolve, adjusting your strategies and activities based on the lessons learned in your everyday activity and from your experiments.
Reorganize all your functions, companies, divisions, etc. to revolve around your customers.
We are just at the beginning; be prepared, because you ain't seen nothing yet!