- Business Models for the E-Conomy
- The Plan Is the Thing
- Customer Touch Points
- Content Will Always Be King
- Instant Global Presence
- Outsourcing Is Always an Option
- New Expectations for Customer Service
- Ongoing Internet Marketing
- The Law Catches Up to E-Business
- Shifting Markets
- A View from the Real World
- Change Is Constant, Change Is Good
Internet marketing is not like a field of dreamsit requires a lot of work to create and maintain effective content for marketing.
Your Web identity needs to be leveraged wherever and whenever possible.
Viral marketing is today's term for word-of-mouth marketing, and it's a very powerful force.
Establish a newsletter or some form of opt-in communication with your customer.
Content needs to be updated constantly, and consistent with the company's brand.
Your home page is your company's brand and image to the world.
Personalized marketing needs to be accomplished through your Web site.
Content from third parties and affiliates will enhance your marketing efforts.
Everyone in your company needs to think and act like a marketer.
Be prepared to experiment and implement a wide variety of marketing methods.