This chapter is from the book
- Click the Effects tab, select the Cross Dissolve effect from the Video Transitions folder, and drag it to the Timeline between two clips or at the head or tail of a clip.
- Select the clip in your Timeline, and then double-click the effect in the Effects panel. Or, drag the effect from the Effects panel onto the clip in the Timeline.
- RED footage offers higher resolution and higher frame rates than HD footage shot with a DSLR camera.
- Choose Title > New Title > Default Still.
- Apply the Warp Stabilizer effect to the clip.