4. Summary & Learning Outcomes
We understand our world through comparison and connection. The describing and naming of color relates to Iheir historic use, pigment sources, cultures, and environments.
Colorful names also drive much of our economy by creating emotional connections to the consumer. To establish order out of the chaos of descriptive names, color systems identify and classify for universal use.
Buttered toast anyone?
- Differentiate and organize namesof color relative to culture and environments.
- Classify and exemplify color identity systems.
- Identify and demonstrate color properties.
- Create and design with color properties in mind.