- 1: Get Your Move On (Tilt)
- 2: Take Unlimited Pictures
- 3: Speedy Photo Access with the Photo Locket
- 4: Powerful Photo Editing
- 5: Firefly: Your Fire's Magic Wand
- 6: Send Text and Documents to Your Fire or Kindle
- 7: Store All Your Cards in Your Amazon Wallet
- 8: Easy Instant Video Viewing
- 9: Find Your Lost Fire Phone
- 10: Fire Phone and Fire TV: A Perfect Match
- You're on Your Own Now: Find More Features!
2: Take Unlimited Pictures
The Fire has a nice built-in camera, so you'll be tempted to take a lot of pictures. Snap away, because all of your photos are automatically uploaded to Amazon's servers for safekeeping. Not only does this setup make for a nice, easy backup, but Amazon gives you unlimited space for these photos. You can even access them from a web browser by logging into your Cloud Drive. The Fire can take lovely videos too, which are also stored in the cloud; however, video taken with your Fire counts against your Cloud Drive's space limit.