- 1: Get Your Move On (Tilt)
- 2: Take Unlimited Pictures
- 3: Speedy Photo Access with the Photo Locket
- 4: Powerful Photo Editing
- 5: Firefly: Your Fire's Magic Wand
- 6: Send Text and Documents to Your Fire or Kindle
- 7: Store All Your Cards in Your Amazon Wallet
- 8: Easy Instant Video Viewing
- 9: Find Your Lost Fire Phone
- 10: Fire Phone and Fire TV: A Perfect Match
- You're on Your Own Now: Find More Features!
8: Easy Instant Video Viewing
The Fire phone comes with a free month of Amazon Prime, which gives you access to Amazon's Netflix competitor: Instant Video. The Fire has a great Video app, but suppose you don't want to subscribe to Amazon Prime after your trial ends? The Video app is the only app that lets you log in with someone else's Amazon account. You can use a friend's Amazon Prime membership for viewing video, and your regular account for everything else. Keep in mind that you can also rent and buy videos from Amazon on your Fire phone, using the Video app.