- Converting Existing Paragraph Format Tags
- Converting Paragraph Tags with Format Overrides (*)
- Using Paragraph Designer Commands
- Using Find/Change
- Converting Character Tags
- Applying Character Tags to Styled Text
- Applying One Paragraph Designer Property to Many Paragraph Tags
- Applying One Paragraph Designer Property to Just a Couple of Paragraph Tags
Applying One Paragraph Designer Property to Just a Couple of Paragraph Tags
In the previous exercise, you learned how to change one Paragraph Designer property and apply it to all the paragraph tags in the catalog at one time.
If you just need to change a couple or a few paragraph tags, here is another method you can use.
Let's say that you want to change one property for six different paragraph tags at the same time. Here's how to do it:
Tag six paragraphs (or empty paragraph lines) with one of the paragraph tags that you want to change.
Select all six paragraphs.
Follow steps 1 through 5 in the previous exercise.
In the Update Paragraph Formats pane, select All Matching Tags in Selection.
Only the tags that match the tags applied to the selected text will be affected.