- Viewing Photoshop CS2 objects, commands, and methods
- Creating new objects in a script
- Setting the active object
- Opening a document
- Saving a document
- Setting application preferences
- Suppressing dialog boxes
- Working with the Adobe Photoshop CS2 Object Model
- Working with color objects
- Working with filters
- Understanding clipboard interaction
- Working with units
- Advanced scripting
Working with filters
To apply a filter, you use a specific filter method. For example, to apply a Gaussian blur filter, you use the applyGaussianBlur() method. All filter methods belong to the ArtLayer object.
The following example applies the Gaussian blur filter to the active layer.