- Capturing DV Footage
- Digitizing Analog Footage
- Digitizing Three Ways
- Capture and the Capture Panel
- Watching Video During Capture
- Controlling a Camera with the Capture Panel
- Storing Captured Footage
- Using Playback Controls in the Capture Panel
- Capturing DV
- Adding Media
- Adding Stills
- Adding Still-Image Sequences
- Creating a Still Image in Photoshop Elements
- Generating Synthetic Media
Watching Video During Capture
As you capture, you can play video and audio in the Capture panel only or through your camera to a television and external speakers as well. You can set your preference in the Project Settings dialog box, which you can access from the Capture panel.
To specify capture preview settings:
- In the Capture panel's More pull-down menu, choose Capture Settings (
Figure 3.6 In the Capture panel's More pull-down menu, choose Capture Settings.
- Click the DV Settings button (
Figure 3.7 In the Project Settings dialog box, click the DV Settings button.
- In the During Capture area of the DV Capture Options dialog box, select the options you want (
Figure 3.8 In the During Capture area of the DV Capture Options dialog box, check the options you want.
- Preview Video on Desktop
- Preview Audio on Desktop
- Click OK to close the DV Capture Options dialog box, and click OK again to close the Project Settings dialog box.