- Creating Builds to Reveal Text
- Creating a Sequence Build to Reveal a Table
- Creating Interleaved Builds
- Watching the Presentation So Far
- Creating Transitions Between Slides
- Indexing Your Presentation with Spotlight
- Configuring Preferences for Smooth Playback
- Running Your Presentation
- Pausing and Resuming a Slideshow
- Troubleshooting Your Presentation
- Lesson Review
Watching the Presentation So Far
We’re not done, but we’ve accomplished quite a bit. Let’s check our progress so far and see how the slides animate. You’ll still need to add transitions between slides, but all things in time.
- Select slide 1 in the slide organizer.
- Click Play in the toolbar (or choose View > Play Slideshow).
- Click the mouse button or spacebar advance to the next slide.
- Click through the entire movie slideshow.
- To exit the slideshow, press Q or the Esc key.