Adobe Creative Suite
- By Adobe Press
- Oct 27, 2006
This chapter is from the book
- What are the basic shape tools? Describe how to tear or separate a group of shape tools away from the toolbox.
- How do you draw a square?
- How do you draw a triangle?
- Describe three ways to specify the size of a shape.
- What is a quick way to transpose the color of an object’s stroke with its fill color?
- What is the difference between a view grid and a grid drawn with the Rectangular Grid tool?
- How do you draw a rectangular grid? How can you control the size of the grid and its cells?