Web Design & Development
- By Elizabeth Castro
- Oct 13, 2006
This chapter is from the book
Blog via Email p. 28
- You may have to edit the line breaks in your emailed blog entry.
Blog from the Toolbar p. 30
- If you have highlighted text on the Web page when you click the BlogThis! button, the text will be quoted in the BlogThis!
- Of course, you don't have to write about the page you're currently visiting. Perhaps it just made you remember something else
that you wanted to blog about. In that case, erase the link data and the title and start from scratch.
- The Animal Diversity Web site (published by the University of Michigan Museum of Zoology) really is pretty cool. You can find it at http://animaldiversity.ummz.umich.edu/site/index.html
Label the Audio Blog p. 35
- You should be able to add not only a title but also a description in the body of your audio blog. However, at least at press
time, if you click in the post body, the audio blog simply disappears. (If this happens to you, go back to the Edit Posts list without saving and then click the post's Edit button again to resume editing.) I've found, however, that if you switch to the Edit HTML window, you can indeed add a description next to the code for the audio blog without any trouble.