- What's New in Organize Mode
- Organize Tools Overview
- Changing the Display Pane's Layout
- Other Display Preferences
- Contextual Menu Shortcuts
- Moving Around in iPhoto
- Editing Film Rolls
- Creating and Modifying New Film Rolls
- Creating and Working with Folders
- Creating Albums
- Creating and Editing Smart Albums
- Smart Album Ideas
- Duplicating Sources
- Renaming and Rearranging Sources
- Deleting Sources
- Selecting Photos
- Adding Photos to Sources
- Removing Photos from Sources
- Sorting Photos
- Assigning Titles to Photos
- Assigning Comments to Photos
- Editing Photo Dates
- Assigning Ratings
- Managing Keywords
- Assigning and Removing Keywords
- Searching with the Keyword Pane
- Searching with the Search Field
- Searching with the Calendar Pane
- Viewing Photo Information
Viewing Photo Information
iPhoto presents information about photos in two places: the Information pane and the Photo Info window.
To view info in the Information pane:
- If the Information pane is hidden, click the Information button underneath the Source pane once to display the Information pane (Figure 3.53).
Figure 3.53 iPhoto's Information pane displays some basic information about selected photos.
To view information in the Photo Info window:
Select a photo and choose Get Info from the Photos menu ().
iPhoto displays the Photo Info window's Photo Tab (Figure 3.54).
Figure 3.54 The Photo Info window's Photo tab provides detailed information that was recorded about the image by the camera.
- Click the Exposure tab to see exposure information (Figure 3.55).
Figure 3.55 The Exposure tab of the Photo Info window displays information about the camera's settings at the time it took the image.
- Click the Keywords tab to see and assign keywords associated with the photo.