The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 Book:
The Complete Guide for Photographers
By Martin Evening
Published June 8, 2010 by Adobe Press
In this indispensable guide, Martin Evening describes features in Lightroom 3 in detail from a photographer's perspective. You'll learn how to:
• Work efficiently with images shot in the raw or JPEG format
• Import photographs with ease and sort them according to your workflow
• Create and manage a personal image library
• Apply tonal adjustments to multiple images quickly
• Integrate Lightroom with Adobe Photoshop
• Export images for print or Web as digital contact sheets or personal portfolios
• Make the most of new features in Lightroom 3, such as automatic lens correction and improved noise reduction
"With Martin's expert guidance, you'll soon find that you have precisely the tools you need to turn your concentration back where it belongson making better pictures!"
George Jardine, Lightroom instructor
"As a photographer himself, Martin Evening knows what tools photographers need to realize their creative vision. In this book, he shows not only how Adobe Photoshop Lightroom works but also why it will become an essential part of any photographer’s workflow."
Greg Gorman, photographer