Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Acrobat 9 for Windows and Macintosh: Visual QuickStart Guide
- This product currently is not for sale.
- Your Price: $19.19
- List Price: $23.99
- About Watermarked eBooks
- Copyright 2009
- Dimensions: 7 X 9
- Pages: 280
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-55295-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-55295-2
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-60250-1
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-60250-3
Adobe Acrobat 9 for Windows and Macintosh: Visual QuickStart Guide walks readers through tasks that are enhanced by numerous screenshots to teach beginning and intermediate users how to take advantage of the productive power of Adobe Acrobat. Author John Deubert takes readers through all of the basic Acrobat 9 features, from the basic tools used to create PDF documents and the newly enhanced review functionality, to the advanced tools that create digital signatures, interactive forms, and PDF Portfolios. Beginning users will find a thorough introduction to this indispensable application, and Acrobat power users will enjoy a convenient reference guide that relies on straightforward language, clear steps, and practical tips to explore Acrobat’s many capabilities.
Visual QuickStart Guide—the quick and easy way to learn!
• Easy visual approach uses pictures to guide you through Acrobat and show you what to do.
• Concise steps and explanations let you get up and running in no time.
• Page for page, the best content and value around.
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Peachpit, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.
Other Things You Might Like
- Real World Print Production with Adobe Creative Cloud
- eBook (Watermarked) $43.99