Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Apple Pro Training Series: Aperture 3, 2nd Edition
- Your Price: $35.19
- List Price: $43.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 504
- Edition: 2nd
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-335891-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-335891-9
Updated for Aperture 3.4, this Apple-certified guide starts with the basics of image management and takes you step by step through Aperture's powerful editing, retouching, proofing, publishing, and archiving features. It delivers comprehensive training—the equivalent of a two-day course—in one project-based book. With complete coverage of Aperture's new interface and features, you'll learn to index your photos using face recognition and GPS location data; master powerful non-destructive image-adjustment tools including brush-based local adjustments; and create impressive slideshows that include photos, HD video clips, and layered soundtracks. Learn time-saving techniques for sorting, ranking, and organizing images for use in different jobs. And discover effective ways to publish images for client review and keep your online portfolio up to date automatically. This book's real-world exercises feature professional photography from a variety of genres, including landscapes, portraits, wedding, and wildlife photography.
• DVD-ROM includes lesson and media files
• Focused lessons take you step-by-step through professional real-world projects
• Accessible writing style puts an expert instructor at your side
• Ample illustrations help you master techniques fast
• Lesson goals and time estimates help you plan your time
• Chapter review questions summarize what you’ve learned and prepare you for the Apple Pro certification exam
• Requires OS X v 10.8.2 or later, Aperture 3.4 or later
The Apple Pro Training Series is both a self-paced learning tool and the official curriculum for Apple Pro Training and Certification Programs.
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Peachpit, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.
Other Things You Might Like
- Road to Seeing
- eBook (Watermarked) $63.99
- Exposure: From Snapshots to Great Shots, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $19.99