Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Canon EOS M: From Snapshots to Great Shots
- Your Price: $15.99
- List Price: $19.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 7-1/2" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 288
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-338332-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-338332-4
Now that you’ve bought the amazing Canon EOS M, you need a book that goes beyond a tour of the camera’s features to show you exactly how to use the EOS M to take great pictures. With Canon EOS M: From Snapshots to Great Shots, you get the perfect blend of photography instruction and camera reference that will take your images to the next level! Beautifully illustrated with large, vibrant photos, this book teaches you how to take control of your photography to get the image you want every time you pick up the camera.
Follow along with your friendly and knowledgeable guide, photographer and author Jeff Carlson, and you will:
- Learn the top ten things you need to know about shooting with the EOS M
- Use the EOS M’s automatic modes to get better shots right away
- Move on to the Creative zone, where you have full control over the look and feel of your images
- Master the photographic basics of composition, focus, depth of field, and much more
- Learn all the best tricks and techniques for getting great landscapes, portraits, and action shots
- Find out how to get great shots in low light
- Fully grasp all the concepts and techniques as you go, with assignments at the end of every chapter
And once you’ve captured the shot, show it off! Join the book’s Flickr group, share your photos, and discuss how you use your EOS M to get great shots at flickr.com/groups/eosmfromsnapshotstogreatshots.
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Peachpit, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.
Other Things You Might Like
- Composition: From Snapshots to Great Shots, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $15.99
- HDR Book, The: Unlocking the Pros' Hottest Post-Processing Techniques, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $28.79