CELEBRATE EARTH WEEK
Save 40% on eBooks and Web Editions*—use code EARTH now through April 27. Shop now.
Publishers of technology books, eBooks, and videos for creative people
Dreamweaver MX Magic> will give you time-saving solutions presented in a user-friendly manner. Your project based-guide to learning Dreamweaver MX tips, tricks, and best practices with 13 unique tutorials is easy to follow step-by-step tutorials guide you through the projects.
The authors use their knowledge of Dreamweaver MX to select approximately 13 areas that are troublesome for professional users of Dreamweaver. They examine each of these areas through carefully designed projects. Each project provides guidance in the form of tips, tricks, and best practices to enhance the reader¿s ability to use Dreamweaver MX effectively.
Chapter 3 -Dream Templates- 2.67MB - 0735711798c.pdf
1. Dreamweaver MX/Fireworks MX Web Design Workflow.
2. Overcoming Template Anxiety
3. Dream Templates.
4. Accessibility: Seeing as Others See, or Otherwise.
5. Using CSS.
6. Online Portfolio.
7. Exploring Different Approaches to Create Crumb Trails.
8. Strategies to Create a Search Engine for Your Web Site.
9. DHTML Pop-Up Menus.
10. Content Management System Using Dreamweaver.
11. Building a Project Management Solution.
12. Database-Driven Username and Password Validation.
A. What's on the CD.
Lesson 9 file have bad relative links. Download replacement here: