Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
InDesign CS3 for Macintosh and Windows: Visual QuickStart Guide
- This product currently is not for sale.
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Your Price: $19.19
- List Price: $23.99
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2008
- Dimensions: 7 X 9
- Pages: 600
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-50306-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-50306-0
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-50979-X
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-50979-6
Visual QuickStart Guide—the quick and easy way to learn!
Users of Adobe InDesign will be impressed with the power, ease of use, and integration found in the new InDesign CS3, Adobe's page-design component of Creative Suite 3. Users will also find more robust file-placing capabilities, new Find features, and great new text and transparency effects, among other exciting features. Adobe InDesign CS3 for Macintosh and Windows: Visual QuickStart Guide will highlight the important new features, as well as covering the ones readers have relied on in previous versions of InDesign. Using the task-based, visual approach that readers count on in the Visual QuickStart Guides, this volume introduces readers to all aspects of InDesign CS3. Users will learn how to create and automate documents, import and style text and objects, manage long documents, export files for a wide variety of purposes, and
- Easy visual approach uses pictures to guide you through InDesign and show you what to do.
- Concise steps and explanations let you get up and running in no time.
- Page for page, the best content and value around.much more.
Online Sample Chapter
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Getting Started
Chapter 2 Document Setup
Chapter 3 Basic Text
Chapter 4 Working with Objects
Chapter 5 Working in Color
Chapter 6 Fills, Strokes, and Effects
Chapter 7 Points and Paths
Chapter 8 Imported Graphics
Chapter 9 Text Effects
Chapter 10 Pages And Books
Chapter 11 Layers
Chapter 12 Libraries and Snippets
Chapter 13 Tabs and Tables
Chapter 14 Automating Your Work
Chapter 15 Text and Object Styles
Chapter 16 Typography Controls
Chapter 17 Color Management
Chapter 18 Interactive PDF Elements
Chapter 19 Output
Chapter 20 Exporting
Chapter 21 Customizing InDesign
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Peachpit, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.
Other Things You Might Like
- InDesign Type: Professional Typography with Adobe InDesign, 3rd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $35.19
- Learning To Create eBooks
- Downloadable Video $39.96