Layers: The Complete Guide to Photoshop's Most Powerful Feature
- This product currently is not for sale.
- Your Price: $28.79
- List Price: $35.99
About Watermarked eBooks
This PDF will be accessible from your Account page after purchase and requires the free Adobe® Reader® software to read it.
The eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Watermarked eBook FAQ
- Copyright 2008
- Dimensions: 7-1/2 X 9
- Pages: 264
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-53416-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-53416-3
- ISBN-10: 0-321-53417-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-53417-0
When Photoshop guru Matt Kloskowski was asked why he wrote this book, he replied, “It’s simple: I wanted to write the Photoshop book that I wished was around when I was learning Photoshop”. You’ve always known that layers were the key to understanding Photoshop, and now you have a resource to show you exactly how. With Matt’s clear, easy-to-follow, and concise writing style you’ll learn about:
- Working with and managing multiple layers
- Building multiple layered images
- Blending layers together
- Exactly which of the 25+ Blend Modes you need to worry about (there’s just a few)
- Layer Masking and just how easy it is.
- Using layers to enhance and retouch your photos
- All of the tips and tricks that make using layers a breeze.
If you want to finally understand layers in Photoshop, this book is the one you’ve been waiting for.
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase