Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Non-Designer's Web Book, The, 3rd Edition
- Your Price: $35.99
- List Price: $44.99
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- Copyright 2006
- Dimensions: 7 X 10
- Pages: 336
- Edition: 3rd
- ISBN-10: 0-321-30337-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-30337-0
If you think web design is beyond your reach, or if you want your existing web site to look more professional, this thoroughly updated classic is the place to turn! In these pages, best-selling authors Robin Williams and John Tollett share the creative ideas, useful techniques, and basic design principles that are essential to great Web design-all in the context of the most current technology, software, and standards. Throughout, the authors' aim is to inspire you and spark your creativity rather than sedate you with pages and pages of code. To that end, you'll find loads of real-world examples, interesting illustrations, and the simple instructions you need to implement the techniques and concepts described in these pages.
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Peachpit, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options
Other Things You Might Like
- Simplicity in the Details: Designing Faster Web and Mobile Interactions
- eBook (Watermarked) $10.00
- Web Designer's Guide to Google Glass
- eBook (Watermarked) $5.00
- WordPress in a Weekend
- eBook (Watermarked) $8.00