Publishers of technology books, eBooks, and videos for creative people
Text based on the first 19 chapters of the ninth edition of Technical Drawing. Seventy-eight worksheets are integrated with the text's thorough coverage of the fundamentals, precise illustrations, practical step-by-step explanations, and excellent problems.
1. The Graphic Language and Design.
2. Instrumental Drawing.
3. Introduction to CAD.
5. Geometric Constructions.
6. Sketching and Shape Description.
7. Multiview Projection.
8. Using a CAD System.
9. Sectional Views.
10. Auxiliary Views.
12. Manufacturing Processes.
15. Threads, Fasteners, and Springs.
16. Design and Working Drawings.
17. Reproduction and Control of Drawings.
18. Axonometric Projection.
19. Oblique Projection.