Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Real World Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Photographers
Best Value Purchase
Book + eBook Bundle
- Your Price: $64.79
- List Price: $107.98
- About Watermarked eBooks
- Your Price: $47.99
- List Price: $59.99
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- Your Price: $38.39
- List Price: $47.99
- About Watermarked eBooks
- Copyright 2011
- Dimensions: 7-1/2 X 9-1/8
- Pages: 600
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-71983-2
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-71983-6
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-211787-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-211787-6
This edition of Real World Photoshop is more tightly focused for the needs and demands of the professional digital photographers. From acquiring images to using an efficient processing workflow to maintaining image quality and final output quality all within the powerful feature set of Adobe Photoshop CS5. Coverage of new CS5 features includes: Refining Edges, Eyedropper tools, Merge to HDR, Content Aware Fill/Scale/Heal, and Lens Profile.
The book's focus helps readers understand the core workflow tasks, main print and web output options as well as the commercial printing information necessary to hand off images for prepress. Essentials information on file formats, color settings, image adjustment fundamentals, sharpness, detail, noise reduction, and image storage and output is also included. Photoshop Extended is covered where it relates specifically to photographers.
- The perfect guide for intermediate to advanced photographers to set up an effective workflow and master the features of Photoshop CS5.
- Streamlined to focus on features of Photoshop CS5 and Photoshop CS5 Extended that are most relevant to intermediate and advanced digital photographers
- Four-color guide packed with essential tips and step-by-step techniques
- Includes unrivaled coverage of Photoshop CS5 color settings and color management principles
Online Sample Chapter
Page 149, first paragraph: "Camera Raw 5" should be "Camera Raw 6"
Page 250, line 11: In "use the Move Tool (press M)" change "press M" to "press V"
Page 252, line 6: Change "Edit > Paste Into command (Command-Shift-V in Mac OS X, or Ctrl-Shift-V in Windows)" to "Command-Shift-Option-V in Mac OS X, or Ctrl-Shift-Option-V in Windows"
Page 252, line 9: Change "add the Shift key to the Paste Into keyboard shortcut" to "If you choose Edit > Paste Special > Paste Outside..."
Page 424, second paragraph:
"Layer > New > Layer from Selection" should be "Layer > New > Layer via Copy"
"Layer > Merge Layers" should be "Layer > Merge Down"
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Peachpit, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options
Other Things You Might Like
- HDR Book, The: Unlocking the Pros' Hottest Post-Processing Techniques, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $28.79