Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Realistic HDR Image, The
- Your Price: $8.00
- List Price: $10.00
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2014
- Dimensions: 7" x 9"
- Pages: 81
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-384564-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-384564-8
Creating a realistic HDR image with multiple exposures depends on your ability to analyze a scene and translate your impressions into a photograph. Today’s digital camera sensors capture quite a bit, but still fall short of what your eyes see. Lightroom, Photoshop, and Photomatix software provide a more accurate and elegant solution to this the age-old problem.
(Whether you’re shooting wild landscapes or calm real estate interiors, pro photographer Tim Cooper will help you capture and process HDR photographs that represent the reality you see, with subtlety, depth, and staying power. In this detailed step-by-step guide you will:
- Learn how to approach exposure and your DSLR camera settings
- Understand bracketing, ISO, and white balance
- Discover pro HDR tips like using a tripod and cable release for perfect alignment of multiple images
- Prepare and process your images in Lightroom and HDR Pro in Photoshop
- Use Photomatix to align and merge your final HDR photograph
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Peachpit, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.
Other Things You Might Like
- HDR Book, The: Unlocking the Pros' Hottest Post-Processing Techniques, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $28.79