Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Video in Photoshop for Photographers and Designers
- Your Price: $28.79
- List Price: $35.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 224
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-337516-1
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-337516-9
If you’re a photographer, designer, or simply one of the millions of Photoshop users who wants to dive in and start using the video features available directly within Photoshop, look no further than this inspiring and hands-on guide by top-notch trainer and artist Colin Smith. You’ll begin with the basics of video production and then move quickly into organizing and reviewing your footage using Lightroom and Bridge, editing and color correcting your footage, working with audio, adding 3D and motion, and exporting your final project. As a bonus, you’ll learn to put together slideshows with timeline effects, create breathtaking timelapse images, create cinematic looks, add video into 2D and 3D environments, and perform many more creative techniques. The accompanying footage and image files allow you to try out some of the techniques on your own, giving you the confidence to take your own projects to the next level.
• Focuses on the video features and best-practice workflow methods that allow busy professionals to edit and correct their footage without leaving Photoshop!
• Engaging and friendly instruction from a top trainer and expert.
• Loaded with creative techniques and details for creating beautiful videos and enhancing your Photoshop projects.
• Clear, four-color images throughout with accompanying image files and footage on the disc make this both an inspirational and practical guide.
Table of Contents
1 - Why Edit Video with Photoshop?
2 - Production Essentials
3 - Understanding Video Files and Technology
4 - Get Organized with Adobe Bridge
5 - Get Organized with Lightroom
6 - Assembling the Rough Cut
7 - Refining the Story
8 - Color Correcting
9 - Repairing Footage
10 - Filtering Video Files
11 - Adding Titles
12 - Work with Photos and Slideshows
13 - Exporting and Publishing
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Peachpit, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.
Other Things You Might Like
- HDR Book, The: Unlocking the Pros' Hottest Post-Processing Techniques, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $28.79
- Photoshop Productivity Series, The: The Productive Workflow
- eBook (Watermarked) $8.00