Home > Articles > Adobe Digital Marketing
Adobe Digital Marketing
Sort by Date | Title
- Spiff Up Your WordPress Site with the Jetpack Plug-In
- Feb 13, 2014
- Dive into the advanced features of the Jetpack plug-in to give your WordPress website some extra oomph. Jessica Neuman Beck, coauthor of WordPress: Visual QuickStart Guide, Third Edition, shows how to set up the Infinite Scroll, Single Sign On, and Mobile Theme Jetpack modules.
- The Next Level: Creating an Inline Random Graphic in Dreamweaver CS3
- Jul 13, 2007
- Spice up your Web pages with the easy-to-use Dreamweaver CS3!
- Three Tips to Help You Publish Like a Pro in WordPress
- Apr 24, 2014
- In this excerpt from WordPress in a Weekend, Jesse Friedman offers some quick tips for improving your WordPress site.
- Top Ten Changes That Make Drupal 7 the Best Version
- Jan 4, 2010
- The web content-management system Drupal marches on with version 7 set to release in 2010. Tom Geller leads you through the top ten fundamental enhancements and several significant new features, both visible (e.g., administration tools) and hidden (programmer APIs).
- Why You Need Responsive Design for Your WordPress Site
- Jan 30, 2014
- In 2013, over 50% of e-commerce traffic was mobile. In 2014, one quarter of new websites will be powered by WordPress. Joe Casabona, author of Responsive Design with WordPress: How to make great responsive themes and plugins, explains why implementing responsive web design on your WordPress site is so important, and not as hard as you might think!
- Why Your Website's Content Sucks and What to Do about It
- Mar 5, 2012
- In this chapter from Content Strategy for the Web, 2nd Edition, Kristina Halvorson and Melissa Rach look at some of the most common obstacles that keep us from turning bad content into better content.