Home > Articles > Digital Audio, Video > QuickTime
Sort by Date | Title
- Creating Interactive Movies
- Apr 30, 2007
- Creating Interactive Movies with QuickTime Pro
Brian Gary, Steve Martin, Jem Schofield
- Jun 8, 2007
- QuickTime container files can hold much more than just audio and video. In fact, you can add entire layers of interactivity to your media. Wiring your movies transforms the audience's experience from merely watching the movie play to playing with the movie while watching it. In this sample chapter, you'll learn how to create autoloading Web pages, clickable Web links, chapter tracks, custom skins, and slideshows to make your QuickTime movies truly hands-on experiences.
- How to Embed a QuickTime Movie in a Web Page or Blog Post
- Feb 22, 2008
- So you've decided to join the video revolution in Web publishing. But instead of dealing with YouTube, you want to publish higher-quality content directly on your blog. Maria Langer shows you how.
- Preprocessing: How Real Movie Magic is Made
- May 5, 2008
- In this excerpt from Real World Video Compression, author Andy Beach shares industrial-strength preprocessing techniques that will make your video look professional no matter what device you're watching it on.
- QuickTime Movies and File Handling
- Nov 1, 2002
- In this sample chapter you'll see how Mac OS X programs can open and play a QuickTime movie.
- Working with QuickTime Tracks
Robert Lettieri, Judith Stern
- Mar 14, 2003
- Spice up your QuickTime movies and learn how you can decompose a movie into its component media tracks, combine tracks to make a new movie, delete tracks, hide tracks, and scale individual tracks to a specific duration.