- What Is A Photomontage and Why Use It Here?
- Step 1: Good Housekeeping
- Step 2: Create a Project to Suit the Output
- Step 3: Create Good Housekeeping Inside Premiere CS3
- Step 4: Import Multiple Files
- Step 5: Create a Play Order
- Step 6: Mark the Beat
- Step 7: Use Automate to Sequence
- Until Next Time...
- Editor's Note
What Is A Photomontage and Why Use It Here?
A photomontage often takes the form of a linked set of photographs that appear with a musical background. The images can appear on their own, side by side—using split screen—or even moving about the screen in small Pictures in Pictures, known as PiPs. The use of photographs instead of video in these articles will allow you to learn core Premiere CS3 skills much more quickly, and you can still take those skills with you to your next video edit.