Using Adobe Creative Suite 4: Presenting the Prototype Website to the Client
There a many ways in which you can demonstrate the prototype website to your client—many more than we can explore here. You may settle for only one of the methods described here or use several methods in combination.
Exporting the Website as a PDF Document
Fireworks enables you to export your website prototype as a high-fidelity, interactive, secure PDF document that you can use in an e-mail–based or online review process.
- Choose File > Export.
- In the Export dialog box, navigate to the Lesson03 folder, choose Adobe PDF from the Export menu, choose All Pages from the Pages menu, and activate the option View PDF After Export.
- (Optional) Click Options to specify compatibility and image quality settings or to set up password protection for the PDF.
- Click Save.
- Fireworks will generate a PDF version of your website and then open the document in your default PDF viewer.
- Navigate through the pages using any of the regular page navigation controls. Alternatively, click the menu buttons of the navigation bar inside the document to jump directly to the corresponding pages.
- Close the PDF document and return to Fireworks.