- Getting started
- Editing photos in the Organizer
- Recognizing what your photo needs
- Making easy color and lighting adjustments
- Correcting photos in Quick Edit mode
- Exploring the Quick edit Smart Looks
- Working in Guided Edit mode
- Guided color correction
- Resizing photos made easy
- Working with Auto Smart Tone
- Correcting camera shake
- Selective editing with the Smart Brush
- Working with camera raw images
- Review questions
- Review answers
This excerpt references lesson files, which are available with the purchased book.
You’ll start by importing the sample images for this lesson to your CIB Catalog.
- Start Photoshop Elements and click Organizer in the Welcome Screen. Check the lower right corner of the Organizer workspace to make sure the CIB Catalog is loaded—if not, choose File > Manage Catalogs and select it from the list.
- Click the Import button at the upper left of the Organizer workspace and choose From Files And Folders from the drop-down menu. In the Get Photos And Videos From Files And Folders dialog box, locate and select your Lesson 4 folder. Disable the automatic processing options; then, click Get Media.
- In the Import Attached Keyword Tags dialog box, click Select All; then, click OK.